Constipation is a health problem which sounds like a normal health issue but results in severe problems as bowel movements slow down or stop for some time. This badly affects the daily routine of eating because stomach does not get empty. Due to constipation, stools do not move towards anus and thus intestines remain full for long time and this reduces absorption of nutrients by intestines and also formation of waste material. Stools in intestines begin to release toxic gas which further leads to other problems like sour burps, stomach ache, abdominal bloating, etc. Large sized stools sometimes get stuck in anal canal due to which one has to put a lot of pressure and this invites bigger problems like inflammation in hemorrhoids.
One may suffer through constipation due to use of antacid medicines containing calcium or aluminum, eating a lot of dairy products, underactive thyroid, not taking enough water or fiber in diet, resisting the urge to have a bowel movement which some people do because of hemorrhoids, changes in usual diet or activities, irritable bowel syndrome, stress, colon cancer, problems with the nerves and muscles in the digestive system, eating disorders, pregnancy and not being active.
To get relief from constipation and its severe consequences, a person needs to take extra remedies other than eating healthy diet. One can use Arozyme capsules which provide the best ayurvedic treatment for constipation. Herbal formula of these capsules improves function of gastric glands. This increases enzyme activities and maintains secretion of hydrochloric acid which breaks down complex food material and eases digestion. Food is digested properly and this makes it easy for intestines to absorb nutrients and form waste product regularly. These supplements also improve colon functions which make it easy to evacuate stools out of anus without pain and need of much pressure. Following herbs are used in this ayurvedic treatment for constipation:
1. Poudina – This herb gives relief from ill effects of constipation like headache, sour burps and vomiting. It also gives instant relief from stomach ache and abdominal bloating caused due to constipation.
2. Madhurkshar – Presence of antacid in this herb makes it useful to give relief from acidity and stomach pain caused due to improper digestion and constipation.
3. Dikamali -This ingredient used in ayurvedic remedies for constipation can treat indigestion, constipation and loss of appetite problems.
4. Sanay – This ingredient present in ayurvedic treatment for constipation can improve functions of muscles and nerves in stomach and intestines to improve digestion and formation of bulky soft stools.
5. Hing – This herb possesses anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and anti-flatulent properties which cure stomach and intestinal gas problems.
6. Ajwain -This herb gives instant relief from stomach ache, gas, flatulence and indigestion as it possesses mild alcoholic qualities.
7. Haritaki – Laxative nature of this effective herb keep regularity in bowel movements and thus reduce chances of constipation.
8. Sonth – This herb is very useful for treating stomach irritation and boosting metabolism in body.
Use this ayurvedic treatment for constipation for 3 to 4 months continuously to get relief from indigestion problem for prolong time. Make habit of drinking 2-3 liters of water daily to prevent dryness in stools. Maintain a proper gap between consistent meals to give proper time for digestion of food.